VirtueMart Sales App
Note: This app has been retired and is no longer maintained.
This App works with the Watchful service and checks if the VirtueMart sales statistics on your site fall outside a defined variance for the period. If the variance is found to lay outside the defined accepted limits, you will be notified by email and an entry placed in your log files at watchful.net.
In addition, you can configure the notifications to apply to specified VirtueMart order states only. For example, you may only want to be notified if the cancelled orders in VirtueMart for the past 7 days are more than 25% higer or lower than the average based on the past 365 days.
Simply install this App using the standard Joomla installer on every site that requires content notification, publish the app in the plugin manager. Be sure the site(s) on which you install this app has been added to your Watchful Dashboard and properly validated.
Search Knowledge base
- Add a Joomla website to Watchful
- Add a website to Watchful
- Add a WordPress website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- How to use the Auto Updater
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Three ways to backup your website with Watchful