How to delete your account
When an account becomes abandoned, it will automatically get slated for removal along with all site-related data.
You may also proactively delete an abandoned account any associated site data before the scheduled maintenance.
To delete your account and all site-related data:
1. Log in to your Watchful account.
2. Visit the
Account & Subscription area.
3. Scroll to the bottom, enter your password and click the
Delete my account button.
Search Knowledge base
- Add a Joomla website to Watchful
- Add a website to Watchful
- Add a WordPress website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- How to use the Auto Updater
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Three ways to backup your website with Watchful