Changing your username or password
Your username and password can be modified by in the Account and Subscription area:
1. Clicking on your name on top right corner of the dashboard and selecting Account and Subscription.
2. In the Edit Your Profile area type edit the username and password fields as desired.
3. Scroll down and click on Save profile button.
Search Knowledge base
- Add a Joomla website to Watchful
- Add a website to Watchful
- Add a WordPress website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- How to use the Auto Updater
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Three ways to backup your website with Watchful